ABSOLUTELY FREE HIP-HOP BEATS

Calling all unsigned MCs!

For years I've been a bit of a beat making addict, it's just something I need to do everyday to keep myself sane. So, for the past 5 years or so I've been churning out around 3 or 4 beats per week, I'll let you do the math, but that's a shitload of beats and between myself, MC Real, Kikone and the other other MCs I work with, we can only manage to slap lyrics on to so many of them, which means there's still more than three quarters of a shitload left over, with more piling up every day.

So what to do with all those beats?  Well, I could go down the road of selling 'em for 10 bucks or whatever as so many producers do, but really, does anyone actually pay for beats in this day and age?  I dunno, and I don't care, I'd rather spread the love to the rest of my fellow struggling artists around the world.

So, with no further ado, here you have a collection of free beats for your productions, with just 2 caveats:
      1. These beats are provided "as is",  some of them are just one loop, maybe only a minute long, so you'll need to slap 'em into a sequencer and set-up the song structure yourself.  If you're a really good MC, get in touch with me and if I like your stuff I may produce the tracks for you, if not, you're on your own, but feel free to add stuff to 'em, cut 'em up, whatever you like.
     2.  Please, please, (and I have no way of enforcing this, so try and be nice), please drop me a note saying what beats you're using and if you get a finished track done with one of my beats, give me credit somewhere (shout-out, or in the track name, or on the album credits, whatever).  Also, send me a copy of your finished work, I'd love to hear it.  You'd be surprised how many people do none of things....Anyway, people are what people is I guess.

Be sure and check back from time to time, there are still hundreds of these in the vaults, with more being made every day, you don't wanna miss out on that perfect beat for your latest 16 do you?

Peace and love all, and spread the word,

International Criminal


 
Free Beats by International Criminal